Forms home

Report it – Health and Safety

  • Health and safety enforcement is split between local authorities and the Health and Safety Executive (HSE). Local authorities are responsible for a variety of premises in the service sector, such as warehouses, offices, retail shops, catering premises, residential care homes, hairdressers, beauty salons, etc. The HSE is responsible for factories, farms, schools and colleges, railways and transport on public roads, construction sites, fairgrounds, central and local government premises, hospitals etc. We can advise you of the relevant 'enforcing authority' when you contact us.

    You can report Health and Safety concerns directly to the HSE by using their online concerns form.

  • Your Details

  • Complaint Details

  • If your report covers more than one of the categories listed, please select the most problematic and pressing issue as the category and supply additional information in the complaint details box below.
  • Please select the London Borough of Redbridge address associated with your complaint