Forms home

Apply for a School Street Zone exemption

  • Your details and proof of address

  • Find address
  • Please provide one of the following documents as proof of residence:

    • Council tax bill for the current period
    • Utility bill dated within the last 3 months
    • Completed and signed tenancy agreement
    • Driving licence
  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 10 MB.
    • Proof of vehicle ownership

    • Drop files here or
      Max. file size: 10 MB.
      • Declaration

      • You agree that you will immediately inform us:

        • If you stop living within the exemption zone
        • The exemption is no longer valid for any other reason including change or sale of vehicle

        By submitting this form you agree that

        • You have read and accept the conditions
        • The address provided is my usual place of residence